1/8/09

THE SABBATICAL IS OVER

Six months of procrastination - check. Glad I got that over with.

Calling it a sabbatical is so much more impressive than calling it laziness. Fact is, I haven't posted in six months. It wasn't a case of burnout as much as it was simply not having two-hour windows to devote to each post. Yes I know I write slow, but I am what I am. It just got too easy to put off posting until tomorrow or next week. (I did the same thing with my Masters thesis - which I never did finish.) It was like a blackout of sloth and languor. I have no idea what happened to autumn. I could blame it on the NFL...so I will.

So we're back, but with a new approach. Shorter, more direct posts that happen more often. A wider collection of ways to make responsible purchasing decisions. I'll still be wordy sometimes. You may find yourself wishing I would shut up and get to the point. But for the most part, this'll simply be a menu of socially and envrionmentally responisible ideas. No muss. No fuss. No Charlotte Russe.

Good to be back. Now let's see what we can find...

1 comment:

Tim Metzner said...

don't you at least have some infinite wisdom gained during sabbatical that you can share?