5/27/08

What's your EQ?

I never said I knew everything about showing the environment some love. Apparently, MSNBC.com agrees that I have a lot to learn.

For all you eco-knowitalls out there, try this quiz:
HOW ECO-SAVVY ARE YOU?

You'll be grilled on everything from batteries and bottled water to banking. The encouraging thing is that over half of the people who took the quiz scored an 80% or better. That means people are paying attention and environmental messages are sinking in and going mainstream.

Your humble correspondent, unfortunately, tanked. In fact, I scored worse than 93% of respondents who proved much "green"er than me. Guess I shouldn't mention that here...

After you take the quiz, please e-mail me and tell me how you scored and what suprised you about the answers.

No comments: